Induction bolt heating service
Induction bolt heating involves heating drilled stud bolts to obtain elongation. Thus, it only takes a few minutes to heat them evenly and safely. This process is 2 to 3 times faster than conventional heating means such as heating rods
A proven method
In 2004 we launched our first machines and our first interventions. Since then, we have traveled across Europe and even the world: Japan, China, USA, Mexico, Turkey, UK, France…
Our main induction tightening operations are carried out on turbines (hydraulic, steam, gas) and compressors of all sizes.
The advantages of our induction bolt heating service
- 6 machines in stock and more than 60 inductors
- 24/7 service on-site
- Easy to set up and use: all you need is a 380 volts 32A outlet
- Light & compact design, equipped with 360° wheels
- Cooling system integrated in the machine
- Timer integrated to control heating time
- User-friendly, easy to operate with automatic or manual power regulation
- 10 meters length of coaxial cable to access both sides of the turbine
- No exceeding of the Curie point (no material transformation)
- No burning risk as inductor remains cold
- All sizes inductors manufacturing, in 48 hours on demand
- Only heat the center of the bolt, for accurate tightening and to minimize heat dispersion
- Quick heating time
Our expertise at your service
Choose an experienced partner who has worked for more than 25 years in all sectors, especially nuclear. This is the assurance of quality work, respecting the requirements of your sites, regardless of their criticality.
First Bolting provides much more than on-site tightening interventions: we are also machining workers and can provide you with sealing solutions.
We do not compromise on safety which is our number ONE concern. This is why we have been able to display “0” accidents for more than 5 years, both for our customers and for our teams.
Our certifications: Mase, VCA, Atex, Nuclear, flange assemblers.